Designed for supplementary or as a primary heat source, the Dr. Infrared Heater DR975 Hardwired Electric Garage Heater offers 25,597 BTUs of heating between 470 – 750 square feet. The 240-volt single phase ceiling or wall-mounted heater offers flexible heating.
Other features include two fan settings, permanently sealed, lubricated motor, corrosion-resistant exterior, on-board digital controls, arm bracket, and more.
Remote Controlled Heating Features
Switch on the heater first thing in the morning when you enter the garage or warehouse, as this remote controlled, fan-forced heater is easily programed using the included remote control or digital control panel. Other heating features include:
- Remote Control: Use the included remote control to turn on/off the heater, program timer, and adjust the thermostat.
- Programmable Timer: Program the timer to kick off after a certain time, up to 12 hours.
- Adjustable Thermostat: Set the adjustable thermostat to your preferred temperature between 50 – 90 degrees F.
- Adjustable Tightening Screws: Two side tightening screws allow you to tilt the heater.
Aside from easily programmable modes, this heater is guaranteed to last for years. Some durable features include:
- Maintenance-Free: The permanently sealed ball-bearing motor sits inside the heater and never needs major maintenance.
- Dual Installation: Opt for ceiling- or wall-mounted installation with the included arm bracket.
- Durable Heating: The fan-forced heater warms via the spiaral heating element and provides years of use.
- Corrosion-Resistant: The gray epoxy paint protects the heater from corrosion, rust, and dust for years of use.
- Two Fan Settings: Adjust between two fan settings—low (4,700-watts) and high (7,500-watts).
- UL-Listed: This heater is UL-listed for safety standards.
- Adjustable Louvers: Five manually adjusted horizontal front louvers move for a customizable airflow.
- Digital Control Panel: If mounted low, the digital control panel can be used to control the heater.
- Overheating Alarm: This alarm will flash when internal parts are getting excessively hot.
Warm up churches, garages, and workshops between 470 – 750 square feet with the Dr. Infrared Heater DR975 Hardwired Electric Garage Heater.
What Customers Love
- Strong Construction: Durable components—steel spiral heating element, steel spiral heating element, and corrosion resistant exterior—promote long-lasting use.
- Remote Control: Whether ceiling- or wall-mounted, this heater is can be controlled via the digital panel or remote control.
Things to Consider
- Professional Installation: This heater must be installed by a certified electrician.
- Hardwired: This heater is a hardwired 240-volt single phase heater.